RIDE & REVIVE PROVENCE
The rolling hills, lavender coated fields and famous vineyards of Provence offer not only renowned culinary experiences, but also some of the most epic cycling routes in the world. Among them Mont Ventoux (1911m) the iconic “Giant of Provence,” a massive limestone crag visible from miles away, is a climb we believe every cyclist dreams of taking on at least once in a lifetime. This peak has become famous as one of the most challenging climbs of the Tour de France. Imagine yourself riding this legendary alpine route.
After our daily rides a relaxing session of yoga with its deep stretches and breathing will help our bodies and minds to relax and revive. Our luxurious country villa is situated just outside of Vaison la Romain, a historic Roman jewel, who’s delights and delicacies you will have the opportunity to explore in the afternoons. And together in the evenings we will feast on amazing Provencal food and wine. Join us for this epic adventure in Spring 2019!
WHO IS IT FOR
This adventure is for men and women, who want an active, invigorating break from their daily lives. Our home and backdrop will be the beautiful city of Vaison la Romaine and its surrounding countryside. During our daily cycling we will indulge our wanderlust, explore the beautiful countryside of Provence and take on challenges such as the famous Mont Ventoux. These rides will be tailored to our guests’ interests and fitness level, so whether you are a intermediate or an experienced cyclist we will make sure to accommodate your needs. The Yin Yoga session in the evening will provide a welcome balance to the days cycling and your daily life.
AVERAGE TEMPERATURE APR / MAY
High / Low(°C) 20° / 10°
There will be two groups and experience levels for our training on the road.
Group 1 – designed for experienced cyclists who want to challenge themselves with an average of 100-120km and up to 2000m altitude per day.
Group 2 – designed to suit riders who are intermediate cyclists, knowing how to handle a road bike or riders who would like to take it easier on one of the days of our stay. This group will take on an average of 50-70km per day with a slightly less challenging altitude approach (up to 700m).
Yin Yoga is suitable for both levels. Mats, bolsters and blocks will be provided.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfer to and from Marseille airport to our villa (There will be one transfer, exact time will be announced 2 month prior.)
- Expert guided rides by experienced cyclists and guides
- Daily Yin Yoga session with optional second Yoga Session if not cycling
- Luxurious accommodation in tranquil setting with pool and sauna
- Daily breakfast and dinner with vegan options
- 1 hour massage by a licensed physiotherapist
- RIDE AND REVIVE team jersey
- Bike mechanics
Flights, travel insurance, lunches and bike hire are not included (we can help you to organize bike hire at an additional cost).
Host: Veronika Bjarsch
Cycling: James Noble & Peter Gaskill
Yoga: Steph Cusack
- The starting price for this Provence adventure is our holiday special for 1550Euro (valid until Jan 2nd).
- The reservation fee is a payment of 50% of your total.
- Please note that places for our trips are limited. If you wish to join this amazing experience, don’t wait and book your spot today.
BOOKING & INFO
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to make your adventure an unforgettable one.