We design our custom trips according to your wishes and needs. Our RIDE & REVIVE CUSTOM adventures are fully supported cycling and yoga retreats with the level of cycling and yoga you want. We create custom-made managment trips and team building retreats with a framework you would like to see incorporated. We meet you at the airport, chaffeur you to our home base (we’ll provide dream locations based on your wishes and goals).
We will make sure to consult with you thoroughly about your wishes in order to create the perfect custom cycling and yoga experience. The RIDE aspect of our retreats focuses on local routes with our cycling guides knowing the quiet roads and corners, the must-see spots and climbs to spectacular vistas and lookouts. These rides are also adapted to your needs and abilities, so whether you are beginners or a group of experienced cyclists hitting the road regularly, we take into account your levels and make sure every guest feels comfortable. And what would cycling be without the coffee stops or lunches? We know the local and charming places. We love them too. Of course we can also include things like a visit to an olive oil farm, a vineyard or, say, a parmegiano producer in the Reggio Emilia. It can be all cycling – demanding, sweaty, even grueling – or a social ride getting to know the region, its local highlights and charm. Or anything in between. Its up to you.
Now to the important REVIVE aspect of your holidays. This is where yoga comes in. As cycling and daily life keep us in a certain tension, sitting on the bike, sitting at a desk … we want to make sure you enjoy a well-balanced trip. Our REVIVE sessions are also designed to fit your needs. We offer Vinyasa, Yin or Power Yoga. These will relax and balance body and mind. We have a team of yoga teachers with different backgrounds and approaches. So whether a more meditative and balanced approach you desire or something more sports and target oriented, we will find the right guidance for your yoga sessions.
The REVIVE aspect also includes wholesome and delicious food. You start the day with a hearty power breakfast to prepare you for a day on the bike and finish your day with a feast for sumptuous dinner. We have outstanding chefs who will focus on a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet.
Our aim is to provide a memorable experience in fantastic surroundings.
Ready to start planning? Contact us for more information.
CONSULTATION & PREPARATIONS
- Details: Where, when and how many guests? Is it a weekend trip or a full week. Whether you are 6 or 20 guests we plan around this.
- ‘Getting to know you’ and your aims for this trip.
- Desired level and type of rides & yoga.
- Pre-trip guidance: what items to bring and how to be best prepared.
- Help finding the best and most efficient flight connections
- We arrange to meet you at the airport and chauffeur you to your accommodation.
Your accommodation, a carefully selected villa or country house, which will provide the perfect background for your cycling, yoga and culinary experienced.
- If you wish to rent bikes we can organize the right ones for your adventure: a top of the line road or gravel bike.
- Our professional team of mechanics will adjust your bike for a perfect fit and service any problem that may arise. Your bike will always be ready for the next day’s adventures.
- For longer or more challenging rides we offer van support with healthy, sports-specific nutrition and drinks, and of course whatever tools that might be needed on board. You will enjoy the luxury of not having to carry anything extra during the rides.
- Our guides are always professional, fun and encouraging, with an in-depth knowledge of local terrain and culture.
- Routes are planned carefully and we only take safe, intimate and stunning local roads.
- Coffee stops and lunches at charming cafés and restaurants with beautiful views and local atmosphere.
FOOD & OTHER HIGHLIGHTS
- At our house we will enjoy healthy breakfasts which provide the perfect basis for a day on the bike. This can be poached eggs, a muesli bowl or the classic avocado toast accompanied by a great cup of coffee or tea.
- Dinners if taken in the house will be prepared by an outstanding private chef and cover local cuisine and international highlights.
- On some of the evenings we will enjoy our dinner at the best local restaurants. This could be at the level of a Michelin-star or a sweet, family-owned spot.
- Post-ride massages, visits to local producers like olive oil farms or vineyards, or local craftsman, like leather-sandal producers, cheese-makers or ceramists, etc. We can book all of those extras for you!
- The emphasis is on customization we focus on providing trips carefully curated to all needs and desires.